Your new online billing system is LIVE as of March 1, 2016!
Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is an online, electronic system that will make managing your Medicaid claims easier. IPOne has replaced the Social Service Payment System (SSPS) starting with the hours you worked March 1st. Training is still available to support you with this change.
*This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
Deadlines for timesheets are:
- Online entry and Mailed timesheets are the 3rd and 18th of each month.
- Faxed timesheets are the 1st and the 16th of each month
Important: Pay close attention to any Email or Phone messages sent from PPL.
Tips (for more Hints & Tips, click here)
- Portal (online) timesheets - Remember to SAVE your data before pressing the Submit button
- Paper timesheets
- can be faxed to (844) 459-7416 and must be received before 5pm on the deadline or
- may be mailed to the address below and must be received on the deadline.
- Click here for instructions to print paper timesheets.
- For any questions, call the call center at 844-240-1526. You have the option to leave a voice mail. Calls are returned within 1 business day.
Payment Questions and Information - click here
You Are Able To
- Submit timesheets online using a computer or tablet. Note: Smartphone - will be available in the near future
- Submit timesheets by fax at 1-844-459-7416
- Submit timesheets by mail*
PPL Individual ProviderOne
PO Box 98698
Seattle, WA 98198
- Receive payment by direct deposit, debit card or paper check.
*Mailing a paper timesheet may delay payment. If you cannot submit
timesheets on-line, find a nearby fax machine now!
CALL THE PPL CALL CENTER! A team is available to answer your questions and support you through this transition.
- Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages.
- Hours Monday - Friday 7 am to 7 pm, Mon - Fri. and Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Washington State has contracted with Public Consulting Group, Public Partnerships LLC. (PPL) to provide the following services and support to operate the Individual ProviderOne payment system:
- Local, call center staff who will be able to assist you with your payment questions.
- An Operations Center that will process your timesheets, send paychecks, and mail W2s.