Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is the online, electronic payment system that allows Individual Providers to submit timesheets, receive pay for hours worked for in-home clients, and allows providers to manage your Medicaid claims.
Are you a new IP or just need a refresher? For training to use IPOne, call the call center to schedule a training session. See the Call Center tab for contact information.
Note: This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
For information about COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, please see the COVID-19 tab above. Updated information is also available from Washington's Department of Health website.
**DSHS has purchased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including surgical masks, face shields, etc. for distribution to Individual Providers. To request PPE, please follow these instructions. Please do not contact the IPOne Call Center to request PPE.**
Due to the increased workload associated with keeping yourself and your client(s) safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, Individual Providers will receive a rate enhancement.
- Hours worked July 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020 received an additional $2.56/hr
- Hours worked January 1, 2021 – March 31, 2021 will receive an additional $2.54/hour
The call center is experiencing higher than normal call volume. Current wait times to get a call back can be up to 48 hours. To help the call center reach you faster, please avoid calling the call center multiple times. This adds to the current wait time. Call Center agents are looking forward to helping you.
Information packets about the implementation of Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) on 12/16/2020 have been sent to all Individual Providers. Please review this information carefully to make sure you understand this change to how providers submit shifts worked for payment. The EVV tab above has more information including a link to the PPL website for all documents in your EVV packet.
The IPOne call center will help with your questions about EVV, but due to high call volume, there may be a wait time for a call response.
PPL is extending EVV Trainings through the end of January 2021. If you missed taking this informative session, now is your chance to attend. The updated schedule is now posted, here. (Please note, this training is not required.)
If you are an IP who lives with your client, you can log in to your account to tell IPOne that you Live With your Client. This means you qualify for the Live-In Exemption and will not use the Time4Care app to submit your time. If you make this selection in IPOne in the middle of a pay period, it will take effect at the next pay period. Example: If you select the Live-In Exemption after 12/16/2020, it will take effect on 1/1/2021. This means you will continue using the Time4Care app to submit your shifts worked, through the end of the current pay period. For step by step instructions on how to submit the Live-In Exemption, please click here!
With everything happening in the world right now, the United States Postal Service has released a statement that First Class Mail is experiencing a delay in many places. Due to this we encourage IPs who typically mail your timesheets in to either:
- Mail your timesheet 2-4 days earlier than normal,
- Use the IPOne portal to submit your timesheet for immediate processing, or
- Fax your timesheet to PPL
The standard federal mileage rate is decreasing effective January 1, 2021 to $0.56/mile.
If you are reviewing your tax status and decide to submit a new W-4 form, please note the following information.
- Use the 2021 W-4 form . If you need help to fill out the W-4 form, please consult a tax expert. Remember, neither DSHS staff nor PPL staff can provide tax advice.
- More Information about how to claim Exempt on the new form can be found here: W-4 Form and Tax Time
- Reminder, if you submit a new W-4 form, do not send your form to DSHS. Your W-4 form must be submitted to PPL for processing, and can be either faxed or mailed. Please allow 1-2 pay periods for your newly submitted W-4 form to be processed and applied.
Timesheet submission TIPSþ: Don’t wait until the due date to create or submit your timesheet!
- Enter your shifts worked in the Time4Care app or via IVR as each shift is worked.
- If you are Live-In Exempt, add your hours to your timesheet each day worked, and SAVE your timesheet.
- Submit your timesheet as soon as you’ve finished working your last day in the pay period to ensure it is processed timely.
Timesheet Submission Due Dates are:
- Online submission and Mailed timesheets are the 3rd and 18th of each month
- Faxed timesheets are the 1st and the 16th of each month
Do you need to edit a timesheet you've submitted? You can edit a timesheet before the E-Timesheet due date to make changes. Once payroll has begun processing, the Edit button is not available. However, you can still adjust your paid timesheet after the timesheet has been processed and paid. If you need assistance with completing a timesheet adjustment, please contact the IPOne Call Center at 1-844-240-1526.
*Important* Pay close attention to any automated Email or Phone messages sent from PPL. These messages contain specific information about possble issues with processing your timesheet, or contain other information directly applicable to you.
Tips (for more Hints & Tips, click here)
- You can check the status of your timesheet in the BetterOnline IPOne Web Portal. This will help you confirm that your timesheet has been received by the timesheet submission due date on the 2020 Payment Schedule. Look for the timesheet status Approved to be sure your timesheet has been successfully received. Click here for helpful information about viewing your timesheet status: Electronic Timesheet Status Steps
- Portal (online) timesheets - Remember to SAVE your data before pressing the Submit button
- Paper timesheets
- can be faxed to (844) 459-7416 and must be received before 5pm on the deadline or
- may be mailed to the address below and must be received on the deadline.
- Click here for instructions to print paper timesheets.
- For any questions, call the call center at 844-240-1526. You have the option to leave a voice mail. Calls are returned within 1 business day.
Payment Questions and Information - click here
You Are Able To
- Submit timesheets online using a computer or tablet. Note: Smartphone - will be available in the near future
- Submit timesheets by fax at 1-844-459-7416
- Submit timesheets by mail*
PPL Individual ProviderOne
PO Box 98698
Seattle, WA 98198
- Receive payment by direct deposit, debit card or paper check.
*Mailing a paper timesheet may delay payment. If you cannot submit
timesheets on-line, find a nearby fax machine now!
CALL THE PPL CALL CENTER! A team is available to answer your questions and support you through this transition.
- Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages.
- Hours Monday - Friday 7 am to 7 pm, Mon - Fri. and Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Washington State has contracted with Public Partnerships LLC. (PPL) to provide the following services and support to operate the Individual ProviderOne payment system:
- Local, call center staff who will be able to assist you with your payment questions.
- An Operations Center that will process your timesheets, send paychecks, and mail W2s.