Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is the online, electronic payment system that allows Individual Providers to submit timesheets, receive pay for hours worked for in-home clients, and allows providers to manage your Medicaid claims.
Are you a new IP or just need a refresher? For training to use IPOne, call the call center to schedule a training session. See the Call Center tab for contact information.
Note: This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
For information about COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, please see the COVID-19 tab above. Updated information is also available from Washington's Department of Health website.
**DSHS has purchased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including surgical masks, face shields, etc. for distribution to Individual Providers. To request PPE, please follow these instructions. Please do not contact the IPOne Call Center to request PPE.**
Please note, there will be NO E-Timesheet due date extension for Pay Period Ending 7/31/2020. Timesheets are due by August 3, 2020 at 11:59pm, according to the 2020 Payment Schedule.
Timesheet submission TIPþ: Don’t wait until August 3 to submit your timesheet!
- Submit your timesheet as soon as you’ve finished working your last day in the pay period.
- Start your timesheet during the pay period, then add your hours to your timesheet each day and SAVE your timesheet.
- Submit the timesheet as soon as you’ve worked your last shift in the pay period to ensure it is processed timely.
Timesheets received after the due date will be processed in the next available pay period and paid on the next regular payday. Please contact the Call Center at 844-240-1526 if you have questions regarding your timesheet status.
Due to the increased workload associated with keeping yourself and your client(s) safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, Individual Providers will receive an additional $2.56 per hour for hours worked during July 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020.
Some Individual Providers claimed and were paid for PTO hours after July 1, and before the $2.56 rate enhancement was added. These PTO hours will be reprocessed to ensure you are paid for the correct rate for the PTO hours you claimed.
If you are reviewing your tax status and decide to submit a new W-4 form, please note the following information.
- There is a new W-4 form for 2020 released by the IRS. If you need help to fill out the new form, please consult a tax expert. Remember, neither DSHS staff nor PPL staff can provide tax advice.
- More Information about how to claim Exempt on the new form can be found here: W-4 Form and Tax Time
- Reminder, if you submit a new W-4 form, do not send your form to DSHS. Your W-4 form must be submitted to PPL for processing, and can be either faxed or mailed. Please allow 1-2 pay periods for your newly submitted W-4 form to be processed and applied.
- Save your timesheet when you enter hours on IPOne. Only click Submit at the end of the pay period rather than each time you add hours to your timesheet.
- Submit your timesheet for the pay period as soon as you've worked the last day in the pay period – no need to wait until the timesheet deadline date.
Timesheet Submission Due Dates are:
- Online submission and Mailed timesheets are the 3rd and 18th of each month
- Faxed timesheets are the 1st and the 16th of each month
Do you need to edit a timesheet you've submitted? You can edit a timesheet before the E-Timesheet due date to make changes. Once payroll has begun processing, the Edit button is not available. However, you can still adjust your paid timesheet after the timesheet has been processed and paid. If you need assistance with completing a timesheet adjustment, please contact the IPOne Call Center at 1-844-240-1526.
*Important* Pay close attention to any automated Email or Phone messages sent from PPL. These messages contain specific information about possble issues with processing your timesheet, or contain other information directly applicable to you.
Tips (for more Hints & Tips, click here)
- You can check the status of your timesheet in the BetterOnline IPOne Web Portal. This will help you confirm that your timesheet has been received by the timesheet submission due date on the 2020 Payment Schedule. Look for the timesheet status Approved to be sure your timesheet has been successfully received. Click here for helpful information about viewing your timesheet status: Electronic Timesheet Status Steps
- Portal (online) timesheets - Remember to SAVE your data before pressing the Submit button
- Paper timesheets
- can be faxed to (844) 459-7416 and must be received before 5pm on the deadline or
- may be mailed to the address below and must be received on the deadline.
- Click here for instructions to print paper timesheets.
- For any questions, call the call center at 844-240-1526. You have the option to leave a voice mail. Calls are returned within 1 business day.
Payment Questions and Information - click here
You Are Able To
- Submit timesheets online using a computer or tablet. Note: Smartphone - will be available in the near future
- Submit timesheets by fax at 1-844-459-7416
- Submit timesheets by mail*
PPL Individual ProviderOne
PO Box 98698
Seattle, WA 98198
- Receive payment by direct deposit, debit card or paper check.
*Mailing a paper timesheet may delay payment. If you cannot submit
timesheets on-line, find a nearby fax machine now!
CALL THE PPL CALL CENTER! A team is available to answer your questions and support you through this transition.
- Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages.
- Hours Monday - Friday 7 am to 7 pm, Mon - Fri. and Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Washington State has contracted with Public Partnerships LLC. (PPL) to provide the following services and support to operate the Individual ProviderOne payment system:
- Local, call center staff who will be able to assist you with your payment questions.
- An Operations Center that will process your timesheets, send paychecks, and mail W2s.