Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is the online, electronic payment system that allows Individual Providers to submit timesheets, receive pay for hours worked for in-home clients, and allows providers to manage your Medicaid claims.
Are you a new IP or just need a refresher? For training to use IPOne, call the call center to schedule a training session. See the Call Center tab for contact information.
Note: This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
The transition to the Consumer Directed Employer (CDE) program is underway. All individual providers who are currently contracted with DSHS must complete the transition to the CDE by their phase deadline. Unsure which Phase you’re in? Review the hiring phases map. Have questions? email InfoCDWA@ConsumerDirectCare.com, call 866-214-9899, text 877-532-8568 or visit www.consumerdirectwa.com for more information.
Please note: Hours worked prior to transition to CDE should to be submitted timely to PPL.
Timesheets For Pay Period Ending 05/15/2022 are due by 05/20/2022 at 11:59pm.This gives you 2 additional days to submit your timesheet from the due date in the 2022 IPOne Pay Schedule.
Timesheets received after the due date will be processed in the next available pay period and paid on the next regular payday
IPOne will be offline between 6:00 PM PDT, Saturday May 21, 2022 and 4:00 AM PDT Sunday May 22, 2022, while server maintenance is performed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Long Term Care Insurance Deduction Update:
IPOne is no longer collecting WA Cares Premiums from Individual Providers. DSHS is working to refund all Individual Providers for the WA Cares Premiums collected since January 1, 2022 in accordance with the law. The call center does not have additional information regarding refunds.
The Washington State Legislature established a long-term care insurance benefit, called WA Cares, for all eligible workers to address the future long-term care crisis. On January 27, Governor Inslee signed two bills passed by the Legislature making key improvements to WA Cares Fund. These reforms will address coverage gaps and delay program implementation by 18 months.
• Workers near retirement (born before 1968) will be able to qualify for partial benefits on a pro-rated basis.
• Workers who live out of state and work in Washington, military spouses, workers on non-immigrant visas, and certain veterans with disabilities will be able to opt out of the program if they choose.
• Workers will begin contributing to the fund in July 2023. Employers will refund any premiums collected in 2022 so far.
Visit www.wacaresfund.wa.gov or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also sign up for a live webinar on the “learn more” page of the website.
Version 8.9 of the Time4Care Mobile App is now available in your Android or IOS store! Please update your app for the most seamless experience today!
If you are experiencing a ‘no services for this consumer’ error message, please make sure you are working with the Time4Care Mobile App version 8.9. You can also try updating the local copy of your app.
To Update local copy:
Open the Time4Care App
Select more on the bottom right
Select ‘Update Local Copy’ under settings
*These instructions may vary depending on your mobile device and cellular service provider.
Did you know that you need to send a W-4 each year if you wish to claim an Exempt Federal Income Tax (FIT) status? If you do not renew your Exempt status, your income tax could be withheld at the highest rate. A copy of the newly revised W-4 form can be found Here..
Tips (for more Hints & Tips, click here)
- You can check the status of your timesheet in the BetterOnline IPOne Web Portal. This will help you confirm that your timesheet has been received by the timesheet submission due date on the 2021 Payment Schedule. Look for the timesheet status Approved to be sure your timesheet has been successfully received. Click here for helpful information about viewing your timesheet status: Electronic Timesheet Status Steps
- Portal (online) timesheets - Remember to SAVE your data before pressing the Submit button
- Paper timesheets
- can be faxed to (844) 459-7416 and must be received before 5pm on the deadline or
- may be mailed to the address below and must be received on the deadline.
- For any questions, call the call center at 844-240-1526. You have the option to leave a voice mail. Calls are returned within 1 business day.
Payment Questions and Information - click here
You Are Able To
- Submit timesheets online using a computer or tablet. Note: Smartphone - will be available in the near future
- Submit timesheets by fax at 1-844-459-7416
- Submit timesheets by mail*
PPL Individual ProviderOne
PO Box 98698
Seattle, WA 98198
- Receive payment by direct deposit, debit card or paper check.
*Mailing a paper timesheet may delay payment. If you cannot submit
timesheets on-line, find a nearby fax machine now!
CALL THE PPL CALL CENTER! A team is available to answer your questions and support you through this transition.
- Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages.
- Hours Monday - Friday 7 am to 7 pm, Mon - Fri. and Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Washington State has contracted with Public Partnerships LLC. (PPL) to provide the following services and support to operate the Individual ProviderOne payment system:
- Local, call center staff who will be able to assist you with your payment questions.
- An Operations Center that will process your timesheets, send paychecks, and mail W2s.