Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is the online, electronic payment system that allows Individual Providers to submit timesheets, receive pay for hours worked for in-home clients, and allows providers to manage your Medicaid claims. IPOne replaced the former payment system, Social Service Payment System (SSPS), as of March 1, 2016. Training is available for Individual Providers on the PPL Training website – see link below.
*This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
IPOne will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance on Saturday February 24, 2018 through Sunday February 25, 2018. The E-Timesheet submission due date will be extended to Wednesday March 7, 2018 at 11:59pm to allow users additional time to submit timesheets for payroll processing.
2017 W2s were mailed on January 31st, 2018. Individual Providers may receive multiple W2 forms for 2017 – one per client, including "Pseudo-client" for converted PTO hours paid in 2017. An electronic copy of the W2 is posted to each provider's IPOne profile. PPL will start accepting reissue requests on February 15th, 2018. Please keep in mind that neither IPOne Call Center agents nor your client's case manager can provide tax advice. If you have a specific question about your taxes or tax status, you may need to ask a tax professional.
Deadlines for timesheets are:
- Online entry and Mailed timesheets are the 3rd and 18th of each month.
- Faxed timesheets are the 1st and the 16th of each month
Important: Pay close attention to any Email or Phone messages sent from PPL.
Tips (for more Hints & Tips, click here)
- You can check the status of your timesheet in the BetterOnline IPOne Web Portal. This will help you confirm that your timesheet has been received by the timesheet submission due date on the 2018 Payment Schedule. Look for the timesheet status Approved to be sure your timesheet has been successfully received. Click here for helpful information about viewing your timesheet status: Electronic Timesheet Status Steps
- Portal (online) timesheets - Remember to SAVE your data before pressing the Submit button
- Paper timesheets
- can be faxed to (844) 459-7416 and must be received before 5pm on the deadline or
- may be mailed to the address below and must be received on the deadline.
- Click here for instructions to print paper timesheets.
- For any questions, call the call center at 844-240-1526. You have the option to leave a voice mail. Calls are returned within 1 business day.
Payment Questions and Information - click here
You Are Able To
- Submit timesheets online using a computer or tablet. Note: Smartphone - will be available in the near future
- Submit timesheets by fax at 1-844-459-7416
- Submit timesheets by mail*
PPL Individual ProviderOne
PO Box 98698
Seattle, WA 98198
- Receive payment by direct deposit, debit card or paper check.
*Mailing a paper timesheet may delay payment. If you cannot submit
timesheets on-line, find a nearby fax machine now!
CALL THE PPL CALL CENTER! A team is available to answer your questions and support you through this transition.
- Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages.
- Hours Monday - Friday 7 am to 7 pm, Mon - Fri. and Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Washington State has contracted with Public Consulting Group, Public Partnerships LLC. (PPL) to provide the following services and support to operate the Individual ProviderOne payment system:
- Local, call center staff who will be able to assist you with your payment questions.
- An Operations Center that will process your timesheets, send paychecks, and mail W2s.