Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is the online, electronic payment system that allows Individual Providers to submit timesheets, receive pay for hours worked for in-home clients, and allows providers to manage your Medicaid claims. IPOne replaced the former payment system, Social Service Payment System (SSPS), as of March 1, 2016. Training is available for Individual Providers on the PPL Training website – see link below.
*This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
Payroll is currently processing. This means that system slowness may occur intermittently.
As a reminder, the edit button is not available when payroll is processing. You can adjust your timesheet after payroll is complete and the timesheet has been paid. For assistance with adjusting a timesheet, contact the Call Center at 844-240-1526.
This is the time of year when many people review their tax status and may decide to submit a new W-4 form. Reminder, if you submit a new W-4 form, do not send your form to DSHS. Your W-4 form must be submitted to Individual ProviderOne for processing, and can be either faxed or mailed.
The 2019 Payment Schedule is now available. See the link in the panel to the right.
Timesheet Submission Due Dates are:
- Online submission and Mailed timesheets are the 3rd and 18th of each month
- Faxed timesheets are the 1st and the 16th of each month
- Save your timesheet when you enter hours on IPOne. Only click Submit at the end of the pay period rather than each time you add hours to your timesheet.
- Submit your timesheet for the pay period as soon as you've worked the last day in the pay period – no need to wait until the timesheet deadline date.
Do you need to edit a timesheet you've submitted? You can edit a timesheet before the E-Timesheet due date to make changes. Once payroll has begun processing, the Edit button will not be available while payroll is processing. However, you can still adjust your paid timesheet after the timesheet has been processed and paid. If you need assistance with completing a timesheet adjustment, please contact the IPOne Call Center at 1-844-240-1526.
*Important* Pay close attention to any automated Email or Phone messages sent from PPL. These messages contain specific information about possble issues with processing your timesheet, or contain other information directly applicable to you.
Tips (for more Hints & Tips, click here)
- You can check the status of your timesheet in the BetterOnline IPOne Web Portal. This will help you confirm that your timesheet has been received by the timesheet submission due date on the 2019 Payment Schedule. Look for the timesheet status Approved to be sure your timesheet has been successfully received. Click here for helpful information about viewing your timesheet status: Electronic Timesheet Status Steps
- Portal (online) timesheets - Remember to SAVE your data before pressing the Submit button
- Paper timesheets
- can be faxed to (844) 459-7416 and must be received before 5pm on the deadline or
- may be mailed to the address below and must be received on the deadline.
- Click here for instructions to print paper timesheets.
- For any questions, call the call center at 844-240-1526. You have the option to leave a voice mail. Calls are returned within 1 business day.
Payment Questions and Information - click here
You Are Able To
- Submit timesheets online using a computer or tablet. Note: Smartphone - will be available in the near future
- Submit timesheets by fax at 1-844-459-7416
- Submit timesheets by mail*
PPL Individual ProviderOne
PO Box 98698
Seattle, WA 98198
- Receive payment by direct deposit, debit card or paper check.
*Mailing a paper timesheet may delay payment. If you cannot submit
timesheets on-line, find a nearby fax machine now!
CALL THE PPL CALL CENTER! A team is available to answer your questions and support you through this transition.
- Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages.
- Hours Monday - Friday 7 am to 7 pm, Mon - Fri. and Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Washington State has contracted with Public Consulting Group, Public Partnerships LLC. (PPL) to provide the following services and support to operate the Individual ProviderOne payment system:
- Local, call center staff who will be able to assist you with your payment questions.
- An Operations Center that will process your timesheets, send paychecks, and mail W2s.