Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is the online, electronic payment system that allows Individual Providers to submit timesheets, receive pay for hours worked for in-home clients, and allows providers to manage your Medicaid claims.
Are you a new IP or just need a refresher? For training to use IPOne, call the call center to schedule a training session. See the Call Center tab for contact information.
Note: This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
A new employer is coming for individual providers / caregivers / family members who are paid to care for people who receive services from DSHS Aging and Long Term Support Administration or DSHS Developmental Disabilities Administration.
Please visit www.consumerdirectwa.com for more information regarding Consumer Direct of Washington.
Please note, the E-Timesheet submission period for Pay Period Ending 11/30/2021 has ended. Payroll is currently processing. This means that system slowness may occur intermittently. Reminders:
• Timesheets cannot be edited or adjusted while payroll is processing. You can adjust a past paid timesheet after payroll processing is completed.
Any authorization updates made by case managers just before and while payroll is processing will be available in IPOne when payroll processing is completed.
For information about COVID-19, also known as coronavirus, please see the COVID-19 tab above. Updated information is also available from Washington's Department of Health website.
**DSHS has purchased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including surgical masks, face shields, etc. for distribution to Individual Providers. To request PPE, please follow these instructions. Please do not contact the IPOne Call Center to request PPE.**
Due to the increased workload associated with keeping yourself and your client(s) safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, Individual Providers will receive a rate enhancement.
- Hours worked July 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020 received an additional $2.56/hr
- Hours worked January 1, 2021 – March 31, 2021 received an additional $2.54/hour
- Hours worked April 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021 will receive an additional $2.54/hour
- Hours worked July 1, 2021 - December 31,2021 will receive an additional $2.41/hr
Do you need more hours? Try Carina, the website that connects care professionals to jobs in their area at no cost. Carina is easy-to-use, secure, and safe to use during COVID-19. Visit Carinacare.com to get started.
Information packets about the implementation of Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) on 12/16/2020 were e-mailed or mailed to all Individual Providers, and the packets are posted on PPL's EVV website. Please review this information carefully to make sure you understand this change to how providers submit shifts worked for payment. The EVV tab above has a link to the PPL website for all documents in your EVV packet.
The IPOne call center will help with your questions about EVV, but due to high call volume, there may be a wait time for a call response. You may also find the answer to your question in the Frequently Asked Questions posted on PPL's website. For other ways to contact PPL please visit here.
If you are an IP who lives with your client, you can log in to your account to tell IPOne that you Live With your Client. This means you qualify for the Live-In Exemption and will not use the Time4Care app to submit your time. If you make this selection in IPOne in the middle of a pay period, it will take effect at the next pay period. Example: If you select the Live-In Exemption after 12/16/2020, it will take effect on 1/1/2021. This means you will continue using the Time4Care app to submit your shifts worked, through the end of the current pay period. For step by step instructions on how to submit the Live-In Exemption, please click here!
Starting February 17, 2021, Individual Providers will be able to adjust paid timesheets from past dates of service for pay period 12/16/2020 – current. Adjustments must be completed in the IPOne portal, and cannot be completed in the Time4Care app. Please contact the call center for assistance with submitting a timesheet adjustment. Timesheet adjustments are processed and paid according to the payroll schedule.
If you are experiencing an error message (ie “500 Internal Server Error”) while viewing certain pages, you can fix that by clearing your internet browser Cache. For easy steps please click here
With everything happening in the world right now, the United States Postal Service has released a statement that First Class Mail is experiencing a delay in many places. Please keep mailing delays in mind for timesheet submission or receiving a paper check. Now is a great time to shift away from paper methods.
The standard federal mileage rate is decreasing effective January 1, 2021 to $0.56/mile.
It's Tax Time! If you lived with your client during 2020, and have earnings to exclude in your year-end tax filing, check out the Payments tab for a new resource we've created to assist you to determine your Difficulty of Care earnings.
If you are reviewing your tax status and decide to submit a new W-4 form, please note the following information.
- Use the 2021 W-4 form . If you need help to fill out the W-4 form, please consult a tax expert. Remember, neither DSHS staff nor PPL staff can provide tax advice.
- More Information about how to claim Exempt on the new form can be found here: W4 Form & Tax Time
- Reminder, if you submit a new W-4 form, do not send your form to DSHS. Your W-4 form must be submitted to PPL for processing, and can be either faxed or mailed. Please allow 1-2 pay periods for your newly submitted W-4 form to be processed and applied.
Timesheet Submission Due Dates are:
- Online submission and Mailed timesheets are the 3rd and 18th of each month
- Faxed timesheets are the 1st and the 16th of each month (accepted from Live-In Exempt IPs only)
Do you need to edit a timesheet you've submitted? You can Edit a timesheet before the E-Timesheet due date to make changes. Once payroll has begun processing, no Edits are possible. However, you can Adjust your paid timesheet after the timesheet has been processed and paid, and the adjustment will be processed with the next payroll cycle. For assistance with correctly completing a timesheet adjustment (this can be tricky!), please contact the IPOne Call Center at 1-844-240-1526.
*Important* Pay close attention to any automated Email or Phone messages sent from PPL. These messages contain specific information about possble issues with processing your timesheet, or contain other information directly applicable to you.
Tips (for more Hints & Tips, click here)
- You can check the status of your timesheet in the BetterOnline IPOne Web Portal. This will help you confirm that your timesheet has been received by the timesheet submission due date on the 2021 Payment Schedule. Look for the timesheet status Approved to be sure your timesheet has been successfully received. Click here for helpful information about viewing your timesheet status: Electronic Timesheet Status Steps
- Portal (online) timesheets - Remember to SAVE your data before pressing the Submit button
- Paper timesheets
- can be faxed to (844) 459-7416 and must be received before 5pm on the deadline or
- may be mailed to the address below and must be received on the deadline.
- For any questions, call the call center at 844-240-1526. You have the option to leave a voice mail. Calls are returned within 1 business day.
Payment Questions and Information - click here
You Are Able To
- Submit timesheets online using a computer or tablet. Note: Smartphone - will be available in the near future
- Submit timesheets by fax at 1-844-459-7416
- Submit timesheets by mail*
PPL Individual ProviderOne
PO Box 98698
Seattle, WA 98198
- Receive payment by direct deposit, debit card or paper check.
*Mailing a paper timesheet may delay payment. If you cannot submit
timesheets on-line, find a nearby fax machine now!
CALL THE PPL CALL CENTER! A team is available to answer your questions and support you through this transition.
- Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages.
- Hours Monday - Friday 7 am to 7 pm, Mon - Fri. and Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Washington State has contracted with Public Partnerships LLC. (PPL) to provide the following services and support to operate the Individual ProviderOne payment system:
- Local, call center staff who will be able to assist you with your payment questions.
- An Operations Center that will process your timesheets, send paychecks, and mail W2s.