Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is the online, electronic payment system that allows Individual Providers to submit timesheets, receive pay for hours worked for in-home clients, and allows providers to manage your Medicaid claims. IPOne replaced the former payment system, Social Service Payment System (SSPS), as of March 1, 2016. Training is available for Individual Providers on the PPL Training website – see link below.
*This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
The IPOne portal will be down for regularly scheduled maintenance between Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 6:00 PM PST, through Sunday, February 26, 2017 4:00 AM PST.
Individual Providers may receive multiple W2 forms for 2016 - one from the previous payment system, SSPS, and one from IPOne, per client. Please keep in mind that neither IPOne Call Center agents nor your client's case manager can provide tax advice. If you have a specific question about your taxes or tax status, you may need to ask a tax professional.
The Health Benefits Trust will send out 1095B forms to Individual Providers. Forms will be mailed out at the end of February to meet the March 2nd deadline. IPs should expect to receive 2 forms this year, one directly from Group Health for January 1-July 31st and one from the HBT via Zenith for August 1st-December 31st. Providers should contact the SEIU Member Resource Center at (866) 371-3200 with any questions.
Technical changes must be made in the IPOne portal in order to allow Individual Providers to make adjustments to previously paid timesheets. Additional information will be provided in the coming months.
Please contact the IPOne call center at 844-240-1526 with any questions.
Deadlines for timesheets are:
- Online entry and Mailed timesheets are the 3rd and 18th of each month.
- Faxed timesheets are the 1st and the 16th of each month
Important: Pay close attention to any Email or Phone messages sent from PPL.
SEIU Conference September 2017
- DSHS and PPL staff presented an information session about IPOne at the SEIU Leadership Conference in Seattle on September 16-17, 2016. Here are some of the Questions asked by Individual Providers at the session and Answers from both DSHS staff and Individual ProviderOne Call Center (serviced by Public Partnerships LLC, aka "PPL") staff.
- This is the presentation from the information session.
Tips (for more Hints & Tips, click here)
- Portal (online) timesheets - Remember to SAVE your data before pressing the Submit button
- Paper timesheets
- can be faxed to (844) 459-7416 and must be received before 5pm on the deadline or
- may be mailed to the address below and must be received on the deadline.
- Click here for instructions to print paper timesheets.
- For any questions, call the call center at 844-240-1526. You have the option to leave a voice mail. Calls are returned within 1 business day.
Payment Questions and Information - click here
You Are Able To
- Submit timesheets online using a computer or tablet. Note: Smartphone - will be available in the near future
- Submit timesheets by fax at 1-844-459-7416
- Submit timesheets by mail*
PPL Individual ProviderOne
PO Box 98698
Seattle, WA 98198
- Receive payment by direct deposit, debit card or paper check.
*Mailing a paper timesheet may delay payment. If you cannot submit
timesheets on-line, find a nearby fax machine now!
CALL THE PPL CALL CENTER! A team is available to answer your questions and support you through this transition.
- Call 844-240-1526 or find the direct phone number in other languages.
- Hours Monday - Friday 7 am to 7 pm, Mon - Fri. and Saturday 8 am to 1 pm.
Washington State has contracted with Public Consulting Group, Public Partnerships LLC. (PPL) to provide the following services and support to operate the Individual ProviderOne payment system:
- Local, call center staff who will be able to assist you with your payment questions.
- An Operations Center that will process your timesheets, send paychecks, and mail W2s.