Questions About Payments
- When will you receive your payment?
- Paper checks are mailed on the day payments are issued. Allow for normal mail delivery times.
- Bank accounts and debit cards will receive the deposits the day payments are issued.
- Haven't received your payment?
- If you have not received your paper check within 5 days, call the call center at the number below.
- If you have not received the deposit to your bank account or debit card by 3:00 pm, call the call center at the number below.
- Issues with your payment amount?
- Call 844-240-1526 or click here for direct phone numbers in other languages
- Federal withholding or W-4 questions?
- The IRS website has the W-4 form and questions about this form. Click here.
- You must complete and submit a W-4 tax form so that the correct federal income taxes will be withheld from your paycheck. If you choose not to submit a W-4 tax form your tax filing status will be defaulted to “Single” with “0” allowances.
- If you claim exemption from withholding (“Exempt”), your exemption for the current year expires on February 15 of the next year. You must submit a new form each year to remain “Exempt”. If you do not submit a new W-4 Form, your tax filing status will be defaulted to “Single” with “0” allowances.
- Wage verification requests?
- For services paid through SSPS (services provided before March 1, 2016), call 360-664-6161, select option 1
- For services paid through IPOne (services provided after March 1, 2016), send a written request via
- Fax to 1-855-901-6904, or
- Mail to:
Public Partnerships, LLC
7776 S Pointe Pkwy W, Suite150
Phoenix, AZ 85044
- The 2019 Payment Schedule has claim due deadline dates and payday information
- To request a FICA/FUTA tax exemption, complete, sign and return this PPL form
- For additional information about the FICA/FUTA tax exemption, and the accompanying exemption form, please visit: http://informingfamilies.org/payroll-tax-exemption-notice/
Direct Deposit – the Fastest, most secure payment method
- If your SSPS payment was a direct deposit/EFT, your payment information did not transfer to IPOne. You must complete a new enrollment form, or fill out the information online
- If you have questions about direct deposit, call 844-240-1526 or click here for direct phone numbers in other languages.
Debit Card (ADP ALINE card) – another fast payment method
- After receiving the debit card via U.S. Mail, payments are sent to the card on each Payroll date
- Need more information about the ADP ALINE debit card? Click here for frequently asked questions.
- To find "in network" ATMs in your area, click here for a map.
- Paper checks are sent via U.S. Mail on each Payroll date. Normal mail timeframes apply.
- For questions about faster methods of payment, call 844-240-1526 or click here for direct phone numbers in other languages.